- (Combination) – TIE ROD &/OR END – Replace Each
- Complete Maintenance/Safety Inspection
- EXHAUST PIPE – Remove & Replace – Muffler,Single Exhaust
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel.
- STEERING GEAR (COMPLETE) – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Lowering Subframe.] – [Includes: Manual and Power Rack & Pinion, Worm & Ball Nut and Rack & Piston Assemblies. Adjust Toe-in on Rack & Pinion models. DOES NOT include transfer of components or align
Chloe M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/1/2021