- Multi-Point Inspection – for trip
- Diagnose air conditioning system not cooling – Including complete leak test
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
- Infuse Dye
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – 3.8L Eng Both Sides.
- Service Transmission replace filter where applicable check for proper operation and leaks
- Flush out old coolant and replace with required coolant type and amount.
- Clean the master cylinder cap area and remove the old fluid from the reservoir. Fill with fresh fluid and flush with power brake flush machine by pressurizing brake master cylinder and vacuuming old fluid out of each brake bleeder until the fluid is clean
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and . Road test vehicle.
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both – [Includes: R&I Control Arm. DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel.
Joyce F. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/10/2022