CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-24T22:02:07+00:002008 Ford Fusion CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-24T22:02:07+00:00
- CONDENSER – Remove & Replace – V6 – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Diagnose engine overheating
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
Chris C. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/23/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-21T22:01:53+00:002012 Ford Focus CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-21T22:01:53+00:00
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
Steve H. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/20/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-09T22:01:22+00:002012 Ford Focus CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-09T22:01:22+00:00
- Complete Maintenance/Safety Inspection
- Oil Change Service – Synthetic Blend
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel.
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Inner,One Side – [Includes: R&I Outer Tie Rod End.] – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacin
Stephanie L. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/8/2020