CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-16T23:02:25+00:002013 Lincoln MKX CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-16T23:02:25+00:00
- Diagnose where/what is causing smoking
- OIL PRESSURE SENDER OR SWITCH – Remove & Replace
Jacob R. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/15/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-16T23:01:32+00:002004 Lincoln Aviator CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-16T23:01:32+00:00
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – Upper,Both – [Serviced with Control Arm.] – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Complete Maintenance/Safety Inspection
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and . Road test vehicle.
- STEERING GEAR (COMPLETE) – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – AWD – [Includes: Adjust toe-in on Rack and Pinion type Steering Gears. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. DOES NOT include transfer of components.]
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – AWD Front,Both
Doug C. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/15/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-23T23:02:54+00:002013 Lincoln MKX CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-23T23:02:54+00:00
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel.
Jacob R. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/22/2020