CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-30T22:03:05+00:002016 Kia Sedona CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-30T22:03:05+00:00
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All
- Service Transmission replace filter where applicable check for proper operation and leaks
- Flush out old coolant and replace with required coolant type and amount.
- Clean the master cylinder cap area and remove the old fluid from the reservoir. Fill with fresh fluid and flush with power brake flush machine by pressurizing brake master cylinder and vacuuming old fluid out of each brake bleeder until the fluid is clean
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and . Road test vehicle.
Ted S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/29/2021