CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-16T23:01:32+00:002004 Lincoln Aviator CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-16T23:01:32+00:00
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – Upper,Both – [Serviced with Control Arm.] – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Complete Maintenance/Safety Inspection
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and . Road test vehicle.
- STEERING GEAR (COMPLETE) – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – AWD – [Includes: Adjust toe-in on Rack and Pinion type Steering Gears. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. DOES NOT include transfer of components.]
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – AWD Front,Both
Doug C. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/15/2021