- Clean the master cylinder cap area and remove the old fluid from the reservoir. Fill with fresh fluid and flush with power brake flush machine by pressurizing brake master cylinder and vacuuming old fluid out of each brake bleeder until the fluid is clean
- Complete Maintenance/Safety Inspection
- COOLANT RECOVERY TANK – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Differential Service
- Flush out old coolant and replace with required coolant type and amount.
- Pressure test cooling system Locate source of leak
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and . Road test vehicle.
- Service Transmission replace filter where applicable check for proper operation and leaks
- Transfer-Case Service
Jim M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/7/2020